Donnerstag, 23. April 2015

I hereby declare this blog as a bilingual blog!


"I hereby declare this blog as a bilingual blog"  *Proudly cutting a red rope with a beautiful golden scissor*
You can hear cheering from all around and people clapping their hands in joy. You are excited (at least I am!).

 

It’s a special occasion, for it's my first posting in English on this blog. In the past I received some emails in which I have been asked for an English translation of a specific recipe. The question for starting to blog in English popped up quite a few times, too.

I am so happy that I have lots of readers from all over the world and I gladly try to blog all the following recipes in both, German and English.
For I am not a native English speaker, please excuse all the grammar faults and the wrong spelled words. I’ll try very hard and I hopefully will be better from posting to posting. So please be patient with me. :-)

 

So, what’s coming? I will not translate every recipe I published so far. (Well, perhaps if I find some spare time, I will do so one after another) But please feel free to write me an email and I will gladly translate the requested recipe for you.  However,  I will post every new recipe from now on in English and German.

For a better overview I will blog only one post per recipe. So you just have to scroll down a little bit. The English version will be right after the German one. But of course, the headlines are both in German and in English.

 

As a little teaser I will also reveal the name of the next recipe: roasted potato salad with sundried tomatoes an chickpeas. We had this salad on Monday for BBQ.

 

Take care!

 

Chiri

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen